In TiM, the EOR information for each Project you're connected to can be referenced from the Project dashboard:
- Login at hellotim.com.
- Select "My Productions."
- Enter the Project.
- Click "more info" at the bottom left of the Production Info box (see image below).
- Your EOR's address and phone number are listed in the pop-up.
If for some reason your EOR information is not listed, contact your production for the information. Your Production/Payroll Contact information is listed just above the EOR information.
- If you need to find out your Employer's Registration Number/Federal Identification Number (commonly needed to file for unemployment), just call your EOR via the phone number listed in "more info."
- Employer of Record information is also often listed on your Startwork documents, such as on the "Notice & Acknowledgment of Designated Pay Day", start form, W-4, and W-9.
For Cast & Crew, CAPS, and Media Services employees:
It is our understanding that Media Services, Cast & Crew, and CAPS employees can access their EOR and W-2 information via the My Cast & Crew portal, accessible via this link:
See instructions below.
(Yes, Media Services, Cast & Crew, and CAPS employees can use this portal - the companies are in the same family!)
- An employee's log in credentials will be the same for TiM and My Cast & Crew, because both systems leverage Oktaas a single-sign-on solution.
- To our knowledge, employees can also use the My Cast & Crew portal to register for direct deposit, update their direct deposit bank information, and modify their tax withholdings.
For more information about My Cast & Crew, please contact Cast & Crew's Employee Help Desk: