In TiM, Company Forms are any documents unique to your Company that will need to be included in your Startwork Packets.
- Examples of Company Forms include:
- Crew Deal Memo
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire (COI)
- Talent Release
- Appearance Release
- Health, Safety, and/or Code of Conduct Guidelines
- Accounting Policies & Procedures
- COVID Health Questionnaire
We recommend uploading and creating each Company Form as its own, separate Template. This makes it easy to insert and share each Form independently as needed.
- For instructions, see: How to upload & build Company Forms
Pro Tip: You only need to upload and build Company Forms in TiM, because many commonly used government, payroll, and union forms are already pre-built and available for use as TiM Templates.
- Examples of forms already built as TiM Templates include:
- Form I-9
- Media Services start form
- Cast & Crew start form
- NY & CA Wage Theft Prevention Act Notice (WTPA)
Once your Company Forms are built, you can combine them, along with commonly used forms already available in TiM, into Packets.