- The Invite was sent to spam -- Check your spam folder.
- The Invite was sent to a misspelled email address -- Ask your production contact to make sure the email address was spelled correctly.
- The Invite was sent to an email address that is not connected to your TiM Account -- People often have several email addresses. Make sure the invite was sent to the email address you use as your TiM login, or an email address saved under your Alternate Email Addresses.
- If the invite was sent to the wrong email address, or an email address not connected to your TiM Account, production must delete and resend the invite to the correct email address.
- If the Invite was sent to the correct email address, and you still have not received the email, it may be being blocked by your spam filter. Go to hellotim.com and sign up using the address the Invite was sent to - your Startwork will be waiting for you when you login.
NOTE: TiM suggests using one email address that will travel with you from Project to Project as your login, and adding any work-related emails (or emails that my not be used forever) to your Alternate Email Addresses.
Alternate Email Addresses funnel any TiM-related messages to your TiM Account so all messages are received in one place.