You can edit Startwork Templates at any time. If the Template has already been Published or Distributed, you will create a new Version of the packet to begin editing.
NOTE: Currently in TiM, changes made at the Company level do not auto-sync with Project-level Templates. If you want to apply a change Company-wide, the edit will need to be made first within each Template in your Company Library and then within each Startwork Template for each active Project.
How to edit a Template:
NOTE: Best practice in TiM is to always keep your Company-level Templates up-to-date! If you are editing Templates at the Project level, be sure to also edit the Templates within your Company Library, so that those changes are ready to go when you create your next Project in TiM.
- Go to Startwork Templates / Company Library.
If the Template has not been Published or Distributed yet:
- Click "Edit".
OR, If the Template has already been Published or Distributed:
Click "+ Create a New Version" next to the Template you want to edit. This will create a new Version of this packet.
- The Builder will open (sometimes this takes a few moments, especially if the Template contains many pages - please be patient!).
- Make any necessary edits.
- Click "Save and Test" to preview your packet. Or, click "Save and Exit" to go back to Startwork Templates.
- Click "Publish" or "Distribute" to finalize your changes.