Understandable! Please reach out to your Production Contact and ask them to send you a Direct Deposit form via TiM. (You can link them to the following article for instructions: How can I send a direct deposit form to an employee in TiM?)
You can only submit additional Startwork in TiM if production sends it to you first!
- Once this form is shared with you, you will receive an email notification that looks like this:
- Click the link in the email or go directly to hellotim.com and login to your TiM Account.
- Click "My Productions."
- Under the Project Name, you will see a note to "*Complete your startwork*." Click into the Project.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter you Social Security Number* and given the option to opt in to Direct Deposit.
*You are asked to enter your Social Security Number every time you submit Startwork in TiM, because this information is not stored long-term for security purposes.
- Select the checkbox next to "I would like to fill out the Direct Deposit form in this packet."
- A drop down will appear. Enter your Bank Account information.
Be sure to have your Bank Information on hand - you will need your Bank Name, Account Number, Routing Number, and Account Type in order to submit a Direct Deposit form.
- Once the Bank info is entered, click "Continue to Startwork."
- Click on the thumbnail and scroll down to view the Direct Deposit form and confirm all information on the form is correct. If you need to change the information, use your browser's Back button to return to the entry screen.
- Once you have confirmed the form is completed properly, click "Sign all pages & Submit."
NOTE: Completing a Direct Deposit form does not guarantee your enrollment in Direct Deposit. If you have any questions or do not see your deposit in your bank account, contact the production or the payroll company. TiM is a platform used to distribute digital Startwork; we are not the payroll company nor do we have any involvement with processing payroll.