The Payroll Bible Report displays a summary of each employee's Employment Details.
Only Users with the Edit: Rate Guide/Acct. Codes Permission have access to the Payroll Bible.
You can download the Payroll Bible Report as an XLS. This report will display all employee records in rows, and each employees' details (listed below) in columns.
The Payroll Bible displays the following info for each employee:
- Last Name (if the user has created their TiM Account)
- First Name (if the user has created their TiM Account)
- Position (Job Description)
- Startwork status
- Start Date
- Last four digits of the Social Security Number
- Union / Local #
- Account Codes (if entered, separated by type, ie: Labor, Occ, Allowance Codes)
- Rate (columns separated by type, ie: Hourly Rate vs. Weekly Rate, etc.)
- Box Kit and Allowances (columns separated by type, ie: Box Kit Rental vs. Car Allowance vs. Per Diem, etc.)
- Loan-Out Company Name (if applicable)
- Notes for Payroll Bible (if entered)
If a piece of information is not applicable to an employee, the cell will appear blank. For example, if an employee is not granted a Car Allowance, the Car Allowance cell in the XLS will be blank for that employee.
How to download a Payroll Bible Report:
- From your Project dashboard, select "Rate Guide."
- Select "View Payroll Bible."
- Select "Download Payroll Bible Report" to download an .xls of the Payroll Bible.
The XLS file will be named to include the name of the Project, the date the report was exported, and the type of export. For example: