The Crewlist Report displays a summary of each employee's contact information (listed below), plus some extra info that might come in handy like Dietary Restrictions and Allergies (should you want to share this with catering, crafty, or your Set Medic), and Shoe Size and T-Shirt Size (for wrap gifts!).
Only users with Invite/Manage (Whole Crew or Department Only) Permission can download the Crewlist Report (users with View: Crewlist Permission can only view the Crew List, but cannot download the Crewlist Report).
The Crew List displays the following info for each employee:
- Employee First, Middle, and Last Name (if the user has created their TiM Account)
- Screen Credit Name (if provided)
- Position (Job Description)
- Start Date
- End Date
- Phone Number (if shared)
- Email Address (if shared)
- Mailing Address
- Tax Address
- Loan-Out Company Name (if applicable)
- Loan-Out Company Business Address (if applicable)
- Emergency Contact Name, Phone, and Relation
- Startwork status
- Startwork Type (ie: name of packet)
- State/Province of Residence (separated by country, if applicable)
- Work State(s)/Province(s) (separated by country, if applicable)
- Dietary Restrictions
- Shoe Size
- T-Shirt Size
If a piece of information is not applicable to an employee, the cell will appear blank. For example, if an employee does not have a Loan-Out Company Name, that cell in the XLS will be blank for that employee.
How to download a Crewlist Report:
Pro Tip: You can download a Crewlist Report from two places!*
- From your Project dashboard, select "Crew Management".
*OR select "Crewlist Report."
- Select "Download Crewlist Report" to download an .xls of the Crewlist Report.
The XLS file will be named to include the name of the Project, the date the report was exported, and the type of export. For example: