Invite/Manage allows a person to:
- Send new Invites.
- View/Edit other people's Permissions.
- View/Edit Employment Details for other people.*
- Download the Crewlist Report.
- Download the Showbiz CrewCard Export.
Select Department Only if you'd like to limit the person to only Invite/Manage for people within their own department (see example below). This will also limit the download Crewlist Report function, so the XLS only includes information for the employee's own department.
Select Whole Crew if you'd like the person to Invite/Manage for everyone connected to the Project.
*NOTE: People with Invite/Mange have access to Employment Details, which includes rate information. This is because in TiM, Invites cannot be sent without a rate, so anyone who is able to send Invites will need to enter rate information. Currently in TiM there is no way to "block" rate information from view.
Al Hamilton is a Best Boy Electric with Invite/Manage: Department Only Permissions. Pictured below is what Al can see in Crew Management with this type of Permission.
- Al can only see and access records for the people within his own department.
- Al can send Crewmember Invites and No Startwork Invites to people within his own department.
- Al can edit the Employment Details for people within his own department (via the blue "edit" buttons).
- Al can edit the Permissions for people within his own department (via the orange "permissions" buttons).
- Al can see the Startwork Status for each person within his own department.
- Al can send Reminders to people within his own department.
- Al can see the type of packet each person has received within his own department.
- Notice that "my details" appears below Al's name. This allows Al to view his own Employment Details and Permissions, however he cannot edit these for himself. (Only Company Admins can edit their own Employment Details and Permissions.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.