TiM's Showbiz CrewCard Export feature will export a CSV file that displays a summary of each employee's Employment Details.
Only users with Invite/Manage (Whole Crew or Department Only) Permission can download the Showbiz CrewCard Export. If you have "Invite/Manage: Department Only" Permissions, the exported file will contain information for your department only. If you have "Invite/Manage: Whole Crew" Permissions, the exported file will contain information for all crewmembers.
The CSV file can then be uploaded to Showbiz CrewCards v14, which will automatically create records for each employee in Showbiz.
For more information, see: How to use the TiM to Showbiz CrewCard Export
Pro Tip: Even if you're not using Showbiz CrewCards, you might find the information included on this CSV report useful for other reasons.
The Showbiz CrewCard Export displays the following info for each employee:
- Employee ID & Crew ID (used in the TiM to Showbiz API, not something most productions need)
- Project Name / Picture Title
- TiM Company Account Name (typically the parent company name)
- Production Entity Name (typically a subsidiary associated with the Project)
- Employee First and Last Name (if the user has created their TiM Account)
- Position (Job Description)
- Last four of Social Security Number
- Start Date
- Union / Local #
- Account Codes (if entered, separated by type, ie: Labor, Occ, Allowance Codes)
- Rate (columns separated by type, ie: Hourly Rate vs. Weekly Rate, etc.)
- Loan-Out Company Name (if applicable)
- Loan-Out Company FEIN (if applicable)
- Box Kit and Allowances (columns separated by type, ie: Box Kit Rental vs. Car Allowance vs. Per Diem, etc.)
- Notes for Payroll Bible (if entered)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- I-9 Note (ie: the status of the employee's I-9, if it's verified yet or not)
- Startwork status
If a piece of information is not applicable to an employee, the cell will appear blank. For example, if an employee does not have a Loan-Out Company Name, that cell in the CSV will be blank for that employee.
How to download a Showbiz CrewCard Export:
- From your Project dashboard, select "Crew Management."
- Click "Showbiz CrewCard Export."
- Select where you want the CSV file to export.
- Click "Save."
The CSV file will be named to include the name of the Project, the date the report was exported, and the type of export. For example: