If you are being asked to reset your password, please take a moment to do so!
Please understand that this is for your security, to best protect the information stored within your TiM Account.
Enter a password that meets the following requirements:
- Password must be at least 12 characters long
- Must not contain your login email
- Must not contain your First Name
- Must not contain your Last Name
- Your password cannot be any of your last 20 passwords
- NOTE: Resetting your TiM password will update your password for any applications your OKTA single sign on might be connected to, ie: TiM, My Cast & Crew, Media Services Crew Portal, and CAPS+.
- Can't think of a new password?
- There are free "Strong Password Generators" available online that will create a password for you!
- Like this one - click here!
- Can't keep track of your passwords?
- We highly recommend using a third party password manager app, rather than storing your passwords in your Browser's auto fill settings.
- The last thing you want to do is write your passwords on a sticky note and leave it on your desk!