If you forgot your password, it's best to reset it (see instructions below). You will need access to your Primary Email Address inbox to receive the password reset link. You cannot use an Alternate Email Address to trigger a password reset.
NOTE: Resetting your TiM password will update your password for any applications your OKTA single sign on might be connected to, ie: TiM, My Cast & Crew, Media Services Crew Portal, and CAPS+.
How to reset your password:
- Go to hellotim.com.
- Select "Log In."
- Select "Forgot Password?"
- Enter your Primary Email Address.
- Click "Reset Password."
- A link will be sent to your Primary Email Address to allow you to reset your password.
If you do not receive the email notification, please Contact TiM Support.
- Once you receive the email, click the link and enter a password that meets the following requirements:
- Password must be at least 12 characters long
- Must not contain your login email
- Must not contain your First Name
- Must not contain your Last Name
- Your password cannot be any of your last 20 passwords
- NOTE: Resetting your TiM password will update your password for any applications your OKTA single sign on might be connected to, ie: TiM, My Cast & Crew, Media Services Crew Portal, and CAPS+.
- Be sure to update your password manager and/or auto fill settings accordingly!
- Can't think of a new password?
- There are free "Strong Password Generators" available online that will create a password for you!
- Like this one - click here!
- Can't keep track of your passwords?
- We highly recommend using a third party password manager app, rather than storing your passwords in your Browser's auto fill settings.
- The last thing you want to do is write your passwords on a sticky note and leave it on your desk!