If the personal information for an employee (ie: name, mailing address, phone number, tax information, etc.) is incorrect on the employee's Startwork, it was most likely entered improperly within the person's TiM Profile.
Profile information is used to pre-populate their Startwork. The Profile is completed when a User first signs up with TiM, and can be edited at any time.
If an employee has submitted their Startwork with incorrect personal information, the employee should update their TiM Profile, and production should bounce the Startwork back to the employee to resubmit with the updated information. See instructions below.
NOTE: Only a User can update their own Profile information. Production cannot make updates on an employee's behalf.
How to update your TiM Profile (instructions for the User/employee):
- Log in at hellotim.com
- Select "My Profile" from the header.
- If using a mobile device, select the three lines in the upper right corner of your screen (aka a "hamburger'), then select "My Profile" from the drop down menu.
- Edit the information as needed.
- If you have a Loan-Out corporation and might be paid as a Loan-Out on a current or future project, check the Loan Out box at the bottom of your Profile and complete your Loan Out information so it can be saved within your TiM Account and used to complete Loan-Out related Startwork.
- Click "Save Changes."
- Any Startwork you submit going forward will reflect your updated Profile information.
- Select "My Productions" from the header and you will be directed to resubmit your Startwork.
How to bounce Startwork back to the employee (to allow them to correct their personal information):
NOTE: Only someone with "Approve Startwork as: Gatekeeper" Permissions can bounce Startwork back to an employee. If the Startwork is past Gatekeeper review, the Upstream Approver needs to bounce the Startwork back to Gatekeeper first.
- In the Approval Pipeline, select the yellow "Review" button. This will take you to Employment Details.
- At the bottom of the screen, select "Continue to Startwork." This will take you to the Startwork documents.
- Select "Send back to Crewmember."
- A pop up will appear.
- Choose to send back the same packet, or an updated version of the packet.
- In Crew Management, the employee's Startwork status will now show as "Packet sent back [date], waiting for employee."
- In the Approval Pipeline, the employee's Startwork status will show as "Startwork not yet submitted."
- The employee will need to login at hellotim.com to re-sign & submit their Startwork.