You can tell if an employee's Startwork is not yet submitted, because in the Approval Pipeline, the employee's record will show "startwork not yet submitted." In Crew Management you will see one of the following statuses:
- Invite Sent on [date], waiting for employee.
- Invite accepted [date], packet not submitted.
- I-9 submitted, packet not submitted.
To edit Employment Details if Startwork is not yet submitted:
Note: Only users with Invite/Manage (Whole Crew or Department Only) Permissions can edit Employment Details from Crew Management, after an Invite is sent but before Startwork is submitted.
- From Crew Management, select "edit" under the employee's name.
- Make necessary changes to the Employment Details.
- At the bottom of the screen, select "Save & Update Employment Details".
After the above steps are completed:
- If the employee accepted their Invite, they will receive an email notification that the Employment Details were edited.
- If the Invite was sent but the employee never opened it, the employment information will still be updated but a notification will not be sent out.
NOTE: If the word "edit" is grayed out, that means the employee has already completed and submitted their Startwork packet. See: Correcting Startwork after it's been submitted
Please sign in to leave a comment.