The Hire Type Viewing Permission allows pages of a Startwork Template to show or hide based on whether an employee is indicated as a Daily or Weekly hire.
The Hire Type Viewing Permission is controlled from Employment Details, by the Hire Type selection made by production / an Inviter. The options are "Daily" or "Weekly."
- Daily typically* applies to employees who are receiving a rate per hour or per day.
- Weekly typically* applies to employees who are receiving a rate per week.
* NOTE: The TiM team are not legal experts or payroll representatives. Any rate-related information provided by the TiM Team is to our knowledge and should be confirmed with a professional. Be sure to reach out to your paymaster to confirm how your employees should be paid!
In the Builder, the Hire Type Viewing Permission has three options:
- "All (Daily & Weekly)" is the default selection, and essentially means no Viewing Permission is applied; the selected pages will be shown to all employees matched to the Template, regardless of Hire Type selection.
- "Only Daily Hires" will ensure that the selected pages will show only to employees whose Hire Type is selected as "Daily."
- "Only Weekly Hires" will ensure that the selected pages will show only to employees whose Hire Type is selected as "Weekly."
Please sign in to leave a comment.