If you are trying to Sign Up for TiM and see the message, "The Primary Email Address entered is already in use with another Account" it means that there is already a TiM Account registered to the Email Address entered under "Primary Email."
To troubleshoot, select "Log In" and try logging in instead. Contact TiM Support if you need further assistance.
You can click "Forgot Password" to reset your password. For detailed instructions, see: Forgot your Password?
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Do not create another TiM Account.
- Each person using TiM should have only one TiM Account, so Startwork and Projects can be managed via a single login.
- Do not enter a fake or incorrect email address to bypass sign up.
- Your email address will flow onto your Startwork so if you use a fake email, that misinformation will populate onto your Startwork documents.
- Do not use a communal email address (EX: email@example.com).
Each person using TiM should have their own unique log in credentials. Teams should not share a single TiM log in, because actions are tracked throughout TiM for auditing purposes.
FYI: Your Primary Email Address (stored in your Account Settings) is private to you, and is not forward-facing to production.
The email address listed in your Profile is the one that's forward-facing. However, you can choose to hide your personal email and phone number from Project Crew Lists to keep your personal email address private.
If you suspect that your email address might have been misused to create a TiM Account, please Contact TiM Support.
If you suspect that your email might have been misused to create a TiM Account, please Contact TiM Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.