Admin & Manager FAQs
A list of the most common questions we receive from administrators and project managers. Is your Q on this list?
- What's the difference between a Standard Packet and a Special Packet?
- What's the difference between a Master Company Admin and regular Company Admin?
- What does "(pending)" in Crew Management mean?
- When I view Startwork, I see asterisks instead of SSN or Bank Info. What does this mean and what do I do?
- Can I send myself Startwork in TiM?
- How do I update my packets to utilize Work State Viewing Permissions?
- What does Work States: "None Designated" Mean?
- FYI: Onboarding Minors in TiM
- An employee needs to receive additional Startwork / a new form. How can I send that in TiM?
- Someone's working at multiple rates/positions. How do I send them Startwork for each role?
- What does 'No Packet Assigned!' in Crew Management mean?
- An employee is requesting that their Employment Details be revised. How do I handle this?
- What's the status of my employee's Startwork?
- How can I send a direct deposit form to an employee in TiM?
- An employee told me that when they go to submit Startwork, they receive the message that their Startwork is not published. What's going on?
- How can I tell what type and version of packet / Startwork Template each employee has received?
- Why aren't Company Admins appearing on the Crew List for my Projects? Do I have to invite them to every Project?
- What is the "Company level" versus the "Project level"?
- Why can't I enter a day rate in TiM?
- Why don't I see this employee in Mobile Timecards?