- The type of Standard Packet being matched to the employee has not been built or Distributed. (See: "How to check if a packet has been Distributed", below)
- The Employee's Invite contains the wrong employment information and therefore they were not matched to the proper, existing Standard Packet. (See: "How to make sure the correct information is selected on the Employee Invite", below)
- Go to Crew Management and click the blue "edit" button to edit the employee's Employment Details and auto-match them to an existing type of packet.
- Go to Startwork Templates to build and Distribute the necessary type of Standard Packet.
- If you intended to send the employee a Special Packet instead of a Standard Packet, go to Crew Management and click "choose packet" to select a Special Packet to share with the employee.
Once the employee's Employment Details are edited, or the new type of packet is Distributed, you do not need to take any further action -- TiM will automatically match the employee to the packet and send an email notification to the employee to let them know their Startwork is ready for them to complete and submit.
- Go to Startwork Templates.
- Make sure the applicable type of packet is Built and Distributed. You will know a packet is Distributed because packet type is highlighted blue and it says "Distributed [date]".
- If the packet type is highlighted in orange, it is not Distributed. Click "Distribute" to make it available to be matched to employees.
How to make sure the correct information is selected on the Employee Invite:
- If the employee is Non-Union, make sure "Non-Union" is selected.
- If the employee is Union, make sure you enter the union in the space provided.
- If the employee is a Loan-Out, make sure "Will be paid as Loan-out for this production" has been selected.