You can update the email addresses associated with your TiM Account from Account Settings.
To do this, you will need to first log in using your current credentials, and then you can access your Account Settings.
Please do not create another TiM Account!
Each person using TiM should have only one TiM Account, so Startwork and Projects can be managed via a single login.
To update your TiM Account Settings:
- Go to the TiM Log In screen and log in using your current credentials (ie: your old email address).
- Once logged in, click the gear icon at the top right of your screen.
- NOTE: If you are using a mobile device, you will see three lines (AKA a 'hamburger') in the upper right of your screen instead of the gear icon.
- Select "Account Settings."
- Update your Primary Email Address to your preferred email address.
- Add any other email addresses you use, or have used, as Alternate Email Addresses.
- Click "Save Changes."