No worries! You can just log in using your current credentials, and then you can access and update your Account Settings. See steps below.
Contact TiM Support is you need any assistance. This is a common issue that TiM Support can quickly resolve.
- Go to the TiM Log In screen and log in using your current credentials (ie: your old production-provided email address).
- Once logged in, click the gear icon at the top right of your screen.
- NOTE: If you are using a mobile device, you will see three lines (AKA a 'hamburger') in the upper right of your screen instead of the gear icon.
- Select "Account Settings."
- Update your Primary Email Address to your preferred email address.
- Add any other email addresses you use as Alternate Email Addresses.
- Click "Save Changes."