How to build a default Job Change Packet:
You can create a default Job Change Packet at the Project level, but we recommend you create a default Job Change Packet at the Company level and insert it at the Project level. This will save you from having to rebuild this packet every time you set up a new Project!
- Go to your Company Library, click the tab "Standard Company Packets".
- Click "Create" next to "Job Change Packet."
- In the Builder, click "Select a category".
- Once you select a category, a second dropdown menu will appear to the right of the first. From this dropdown, select the forms you would like to include in this Job Change Packet (reach out to your Payroll Company and confirm what forms they need to process a Job Change).
- Click "Insert". The document thumbnails will populate in the Builder area.
- Make sure all Smart Fields and Signatures are applied throughout the packet correctly.
- Click “Save and Exit” when you're done building/testing this packet. This will bring you back to Company Library.
- Click "Publish" to make this packet available to be used at the Project level.
NOTE: If you are a Media Services client, you can select the category "Payroll Forms" and from the second drop down, select "Media Services | Job Change Packet (Startform & WTPA Notices)".
How to insert your Job Change Packet at the Project level:
- Go to Startwork Templates, click the "Standard Packets" tab.
- Click "Create" next to the Job Change Packet. This will bring you to the Builder.
- Under "Insert Form(s)", select the category "[Company Name] Packets". A second drop down will appear.
- From the second drop down, select "Job Change Packet".
- Click "Insert".
- You will see the pages of your Company-level Job Change Packet populate as thumbnails.
- Double check to make sure all Markups, Smart Fields, and Signature Fields are applied properly.
- Click "Save and Exit" to return to Startwork Templates.
- Click "Distribute" to make this Job Change Packet available to be auto-matched to employees when a Job Change is initiated for them.