Go to Startwork Templates. You will know that a packet is Built and Distributed/Published because the packet type is highlighted blue and it says "Distributed [date]".
- If the packet is highlighted in orange, it is not Distributed/Published. Click "Distribute/Publish" to make it available to be matched to employees.
If you intended to send the employee a Special Packet instead of a Standard Packet, after you've confirmed that the Special Packet is Published, you can go to Crew Management and click "choose packet" to select the Special Packet to share with the employee.
If an employee is undergoing a Job Change, make sure your default Standard Job Change Packet has been Built and Distributed.
For more information, see: How to build your default Job Change Packet
2. Check to make sure the correct Employment Details have been selected.
From Crew Management, click "edit" under the employee's name to view their Employment Details.
- If the employee is Non-Union, make sure "Non-Union" is selected.
- If the employee is Union, make sure the Union/Local # has been entered in the space provided.
- If the employee is a Loan-Out, make sure "Will be paid as Loan-out for this production" has been selected.