The Phone Number associated with your TiM Account is stored within My Profile, not under Account Settings.
To change the Phone Number associated with your TiM Account:
- Select "My Profile" from the header.
- Under "Your Contact Info", edit the "Phone # for Crewlist/Startwork".
- Click "Save."
NOTE: Currently in TiM each user can only have one phone number associated with their TiM Account, so the number you use should be unique to you and should be a number that you'll keep forever.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Do not enter a fake or incorrect phone number.
- Your phone number will flow onto your Startwork so if you use a fake phone number, that misinformation will populate onto your Startwork documents.
- Do not use an office line. Use your cell phone number.
Your office line may be yours for now, but if you move offices, someone else might take over that phone line. You can choose to hide your personal email and phone number from Project Crew Lists to keep your personal phone number private.