TiM is a user-based system, which means that every person who uses TiM should have their own personal TiM Account, which can be connected to multiple Companies and/or Projects. You will always log in via your personal TiM Account to access any Company Account or Project.
How to Log In to TiM
- Go to https://app.hellotim.com and select "Log In".
Pro Tip: You can also go to hellotim.com and select "Log In".
- Enter your Primary Email Address.
- Enter your Password.
Pro Tip: Click the "eye" icon to verify that you have typed your password correctly.
- Click "Log In."
- You will be prompted to complete Multifactor Authentication (MFA).
Pro Tip: You only need to set up one MFA factor, you do not need to set up all three!
- If this is your first time logging in since January 2021, you will be prompted to set up your MFA factor for the first time.
- For more info, see:
- Once your MFA is satisfied, you will successfully log in to your TiM Account.
If you receive any of these messages during Log In, the hyperlinks below provide troubleshooting methods:
- "Unable to Sign In"
- "Your account is currently locked."
- "Invalid email or password."
- "E0000038" or "E0000007"
- "The Phone Number entered is already in use with another Account."
- "The Primary Email Address entered is already in use with another Account."
- "The Alternate Email #_ entered is already in use with another Account."
- "Password does not match criteria with a complexity of only [#]"
FAQs regarding Log In:
- Why am I being asked to reset my password?
- Forgot your password?
- I can't change the phone number to receive a MFA verification code. What do I do?
- I can't receive a password reset link because I don't have access to that email inbox. What do I do?
- I signed up with an old email address. Can I update my Account with a new email address?
- I already have a TiM Account registered to an old production-provided email that I no longer have access to. What do I do?