(Outlines platform update in v. 1.43)
The TiM Team has a big update to ring in the new year! Check out what's new below.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
- OKTA Multifactor Authentication
- Due to popular request, TiM is instituting Multifactor Authentication for a more secure login!
- In addition to a password, users can select from a variety of verification options during login to access their TiM Account going forward.
- For more information, see:
- Resolved a rare issue on mobile where users were able to enter more than one Union / Local # when inviting crewmembers.
- Users are now able to use Mozilla Firefox as a browser to log in and navigate with TiM!
- Always use the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Firefox to access TiM.
- In case you need, here are instructions for:
Please sign in to leave a comment.