(Outlines platform update in v. 1.50)
The December 2022 update focused on bug fixes and technical improvements across the platform.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
Pro Tip: After new features are released in TiM, we recommend users clear their browser cache and update to the latest browser version to ensure the best system performance. Click here for instructions.
- CAPS Payroll options now appear in Payroll Company drop-down settings in Media Services Company Accounts.
- Approvers now select "Approve Packet" to finalize their step.
- Adjusted positioning for Approver "Add Text," checkmarks, and "X" markup for finalized PDFs.
- Search queries in Crew Management that do not produce a result now state "No crew members found."
- Added show/hide "eye" icon when resetting user password.
- Restored "click and drag to resize" functionality on Signature and Initial Fields.
- Additional Rate & Basis Notes text now wraps in the Quick Approval window.
- Box/Kit & Allowances Accounting Code Smart Fields marked as required do not hinder Approval if crewmember was not granted the corresponding Box/Kit & Allowance in their Employment Details.
- My Contacts email addresses with a "&" symbol can now be deleted normally.
- Save Notes function now deletes properly during Approvals when prompted.