(Outlines platform update in v. 1.48)
Our October 2022 update focused on new features and UI improvements across the platform.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
Pro Tip: After new features are released in TiM, we recommend users clear their browser cache and update to the latest browser version to ensure the best system performance. Click here for instructions.
- Users can now download Forms I-9 only from the Approval Pipeline!
- Users can now deactivate and reactivate their TiM Account.
- Expanded Ethnicity selection options in My Profile:
- Black/African American
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- American Indian/Alaskan Native
- Two or more races
- Choose Not to Disclose
- Quick Approvals are now indicated in the company-level Activity Report.
- Date of birth in My Profile has been changed to a calendar control and cannot be set to a future date.
- "Spinning Wheel" loading icons generate more often throughout the platform to indicate page transitions.
- Custom Tag Name character limit increased to 35.
- Crew Management search will indicate "No crew members found" if query does not produce results.
- Wrapped Project gray buttons now indicate they are not clickable.
- Added ability to set Project Payroll Bible date range.
- Showbiz Crewcard Export now indicates Hourly Rate to show 5th decimal place.
- The Initials "draw your signature" field now has the correct aspect ratio.
- Draw your signature option is now connected to the other signature options within the UI.
- Resolved a Form I-9 loading issue in the Master Approval Pipeline.
- Resident States Smart Fields now generate with a comma between different state abbreviations.
- All forms of "N/A" now pass validation for "LoanOutCompanyDateofIncorporation" Smart Field.
- Company Admins can no longer be added twice with the same email to the Company Admin roster list.
- Resolved issue where users turning 18 on the current day were not able to submit Startwork in TiM.
- Resolved a rare validation issue with users submitting a Form I-9 with a Preparer or Translator.