(Outlines platform update in v. 1.49)
The November 2022 update focused on bug fixes and technical improvements across the platform.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
Pro Tip: After new features are released in TiM, we recommend users clear their browser cache and update to the latest browser version to ensure the best system performance. Click here for instructions.
- Upgraded sections of system infrastructure and databases
- Resolved an issue where Box/Kit and Allowances could be selected and saved without an amount value.
- Resolved an issue preventing multiple W-4's in a template from being submitted or Approved.
- Resolved an error received when inputting a date range on the Payroll Bible, then attempting to "Download Payroll Bible Report” or “Showbiz Crew Card Export.”
- Resolved a rare issue in My Profile where selecting "Save Changes" would redirect users to "View/Edit My Default W-4."
- Resolved a rare validation issue when submitting the Form I-9.
- Resolved incorrect error messages regarding Designated Work States during an invite.