(Outlines platform update in v. 1.47)
Our September 2022 update focused on overhauling the Startwork submission and Approval processes.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
Pro Tip: After new features are released in TiM, we recommend users clear their browser cache and update to the latest browser version to ensure the best system performance. Click here for instructions.
We overhauled the Startwork submission & Approval processes!
We updated how users interact with packets to enhance compliance with best practices.
- Crewmembers will now be guided to each required item or signature prior to Startwork submission.
- "Batch Sign" functionality is no longer available; Therefore, the Electronic Signature Settings option has been removed from Company and Project-level settings.
- Approvers will be directed to each Signature required on their Approval Step.
- Approvers using Quick Approve will see a preview of each page they are signing, with their Signature Field highlighted per page.
- Our Startwork Templates "view" function, as well as Save & Test, have been updated to reflect the new submission flow.
- Selecting and deselecting "Above Scale" in Employment Details now appears in the Audit History.
- Save & Test now has a State of Residence filter.
- "Eye" icons now appear on both Sign Up and Log In pages, to allow users to show/hide passwords.
- Resolved a rare "dash" validation issue in older Loan-Out FEIN Smart Fields during submission.
- Alternate Email 1 and Alternate Email 2 must now be different.