(Outlines platform update in v. 1.44)
The TiM Team has squashed a number of bugs this update! Check out what's new below.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
- JPEG is now an acceptable format for Attachments uploaded within My Documents.
- For the Showbiz CrewCard Export, a dollar sign "$" will no longer populate next to rates, to ensure compatibility.
- In the Profile, for users with Canadian based Loan-Outs, the Loan-Out GST/HST field parameters have been expanded to better accept different formatting of these numbers.
- Checked boxes will appear brighter and more noticeable during approval process.
- Using "clear all filters" in Approval Pipeline will correctly clear all applied filters and sorts.
- In the Profile, if a user enters a Date of Birth fewer than 18 years in the past, the user will be notified that employees under the age of 18 cannot submit Startwork in TiM, and be encouraged to reach out to Production for an alternate method of submitting Startwork.
- For more information, please see: FYI: Onboarding Minors in TiM.
- Users attempting to download an expired batch will receive a proper error message.
Renamed "Download/Send Status & History" to "Batch History" in Approval Pipeline.
- When a batch recipient successfully downloads a batch, a checkmark now appears next to their name, as expected.