(Outlines platform update in v. 1.46)
The TiM Team has squashed a few significant bugs this update! Check out what's new below.
As always, feel free to Contact Us to share your thoughts, feedback, or ideas for new functionality.
Thank you if you've submitted your ideas already!
Pro Tip: After new features are released in TiM, we recommend users clear their browser cache and update to the latest browser version to ensure the best system performance. Click here for instructions.
Loan-Out Smart Fields got a face lift!
Prior to this update, if the same form needed to be distributed to both individuals and Loan-Outs, two versions of the form needed to be created as Templates, to ensure the proper information was collected per type of hire - one for Loan-Outs (where Loan-Out Smart Fields were marked "Required") and one for individuals (where Loan-Out Smart Fields were left optional, or removed entirely). If two versions failed to be created, sometimes individuals would be blocked from submitting Startwork until the Loan-Out field was populated or Loan-Out Smart Fields were marked optional.
Now, when Loan-Out specific Smart Fields are applied within a Template, TiM will know to only require information if an employee is indicated as a Loan-Out!
- Loan-Out Smart Fields now have the sub-setting, "Required for Loan-Outs."
- If a field is selected as "Required for Loan-Outs," the field will only be required if an employee is indicated as being hired as a Loan-Out employee (IE: In an employee's Employment Details, the checkbox for "Select if crewmember is a Loan-Out" is selected).
- If an employee who is not indicated as being hired as a Loan-Out (IE: The employee is being onboarded as an individual / in the employee's Employment Details, the checkbox for "Select if crewmember is a Loan-Out" is not selected) receives a packet that contains Smart Fields where "Required for Loan-Outs" is selected:
- The non-Loan-Out employee will not be required to enter information into the Smart Fields in order to submit the Startwork.
- The Loan-Out Smart Fields will populate with "n/a" by default.
- All Loan-Out Smart Fields are now editable by the employee during submission.
- Some users reported that the Approval Pipeline was not loading completely at times, and we discovered that this was due to some missing information in employee Profiles (weird, right?). This has been resolved!
- If you experience loading issues in the Approval Pipeline or any other screen, please let us know! As we discovered in this bug, sometimes the cause of loading issues can be challenging to locate, but we will investigate!
- Startwork bounced back from an Upstream Approver to Gatekeeper no longer removes applied amounts for Box Kit Rental and/or Allowances.
- Startwork bounced back from an Upstream Approver to Gatekeeper no longer removes the checkmarks that appear in the "Sent to Payroll" and "Sent to Studio" columns, if the Startwork was already exported.
- Pending Invites cannot be resent to an existing minor TiM Account. Job Changes cannot be initiated for existing minor TiM Accounts.
- For more information, please see: FYI: Onboarding Minors in TiM.
- 800 Numbers now appear properly in Production Info Phone Number.
- Selecting a Marital Status in Page 1 of the W-4 Template will generate the proper 2022 dollar value in the worksheet, Page 3, Step 4(b) line 2.
Please sign in to leave a comment.